ADVERTISEMENT

Showers impressing the Dallas media

You just gave Jameill the kiss of death. look for him on the waiver wire. I was hoping he would be converted to safety and special teams but apparently he is only a QB now

Unless he either outplays Dak Prescott by a huge margin or changes positions, he's probably going to have a hard time sticking. No team in the league is going to go with a UFA over over a 4th round draft pick the first year unless he is just absolutely horrible.

Unless he either outplays Dak Prescott by a huge margin or changes positions, he's probably going to have a hard time sticking. No team in the league is going to go with a UFA over over a 4th round draft pick the first year unless he is just absolutely horrible.

Dallas "should" carry three QBs. Showers just has to keep whomever else they've opened the doors to at bay for that 3rd spot. Romo surviving a complete season isn't something I'm gonna hang my hat on.

Dallas "should" carry three QBs. Showers just has to keep whomever else they've opened the doors to at bay for that 3rd spot. Romo surviving a complete season isn't something I'm gonna hang my hat on.

Romo, Kellen Moore, and Dak Prescott...the three QB's that'll most likely be kept on roster. Unless Showers beats one of the aforementioned out during training camp, expect him to remain on the practice squad another season. That said, should Showers impress during training camp, he may garner interest from one of the other 31 teams in the league. He's a talented individual with a multi-faceted skill set. Last season, he excelled on special teams during training camp, which is why Dallas didn't release him and placed him on the practice squad. If they ask him to do the same this year, I hope he'd be wise enough to accept the role and seize the opportunity.

I hope he can stick but I don't see Dallas rolling with an UFA and a rookie especially with a fragile qb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT