ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Fili for Not Getting the Job

I would take Fili doing that job over him any day. He has blocked half of the UTEP fan base. How is he going to have fan out reach when nobody can see his content? It would be funny if someone else creates another fake Colin Deaver account now that he's associated with UTEP.

This might sound off the rails but Teicher is in his late 60s, he beat cancer… how many years left does he have in that seat? And could Colin be seen as a potential replacement?

Pretty much. It's a job that a college student should be doing, not a man in his 30's.

Should've hired Mario McKinney. He has 100k followers. Colin only has 15k followers and doesn't have a blue check mark . 🤨🤨 He needs to gain more followers for the Utep Basketball. UTEP men's basketball has about 12k followers, so we should see if he ups that number.

Should've hired Mario McKinney. He has 100k followers. Colin only has 15k followers and doesn't have a blue check mark . 🤨🤨 He needs to gain more followers for the Utep Basketball. UTEP men's basketball has about 12k followers, so we should see if he ups that number.

What type of work do you do Fili? Anything involved with content creation?

What do you do besides making multiple minerdigs accounts rookie??

This is my only account buddy. My brother has an opening at his company that deals with social media content, so I was just wondering if you had already had a job in that field. I'm not sure if you're serious or not or you're just pulling everybody's leg, but I thought I would be nice and ask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT