ADVERTISEMENT

SPRING GAME THREAD

McConnell throws a dot to get team in Red Zone and then a snap sails 30 yards over his head

I know it’s very early in the season, but I thought McConnell showed a solid arm and good decision making in the games he played last year. He is not very mobile but can throw the ball. It's good to have some healthy competition to get our players to work harder.

I know it’s very early in the season, but I thought McConnell showed a solid arm and good decision making in the games he played last year. He is not very mobile but can throw the ball. It's good to have some healthy competition to get our players to work harder.

I agree. Locklear is more mobile but I am more impressed with McConnell

Reactions: Dmanminer and Rot
🤣🤣 where did they find this guy?? Utep cant be serious?? Is this a April's Fool's joke??

TD Blue #3 Jaden Smith. He had a couple of great catches on this drive. Orange 35-33

Reactions: Rot
He looked scared of Demps. 🤣🤣

UTEP has the San Donaldson center where they provide internships for communications majors at TV stations…. Is this the best we’ve got!!??? No wonder they dredged Estella Casas back from the depths to do the news again. Good God almighty… I’ve seen more charisma in hostage videos.

Was it me or was there very few routes run across the middle by anyone?
The Walden offense is a lot of tunnel screens and short passes attacking the edges/outside the hash. And a lot of running via jet sweep and normal hand offs and read option. Use all of this to set up shots down the field. Atleast in the games I watched from Austin Peay.

The Walden offense is a lot of tunnel screens and short passes attacking the edges/outside the hash. And a lot of running via jet sweep and normal hand offs and read option. Use all of this to set up shots down the field. Atleast in the games I watched from Austin Peay.
I can see that. The 2 wide outs are WIDE out. Just seems a TE could take advantage inside. Or a slot.

I can see that. The 2 wide outs are WIDE out. Just seems a TE could take advantage inside. Or a slot.
I guess it depends on how quickly the TEs pick up the offense. Walden says it's the most to learn for the QB and the TE in this offense.

Would love to see Collins break out into a star, attacking the middle of the field.

There are too many slogans, I still don’t even know what the heck “Wefense” is. But if it works for him..
giphy.gif

Special Teams. Big focus for Walden. That’s what he calls it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT