ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback UTEP Apparel at Homefield Apparel

chuwy9

Starter
May 11, 2012
EPTX
Passing this along in case anyone is interested in UTEP gear with the old logos.

That TWC is glorious!
And the flying football Paydirt Pete logo shirt 🔥!
A lot of these vintage sites have been around a minute…it’s about damn time.

Reactions: MinerManiac
The designs look nice, but I doubt a lot of casual fans will pay $36 for a t-shirt.

Really? I pay much, much less for t-shirts.
If you’re buying Metallica tshirts at Target, sure. Licensed sports shirts are around this price.

This Cowboys shirt is $35 and Nike ones are $40.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
If you’re buying Metallica tshirts at Target, sure. Licensed sports shirts are around this price.

This Cowboys shirt is $35 and Nike ones are $40.

That's my point. There are many, many cheaper options out there. I doubt the casual fan is going to pay $36 for a t-shirt.

You can buy this Cowboys t-shirt for $14.99. I like it better than the $34.99 t-shirt. https://shop.dallascowboys.com/en/t...GPA-ak19kv30-dallas-shopcowboys&sku=200107400

• Angry
Reactions: 1967miner
  • Haha
It’s also being cleared out and not a new design. New shirts are that much now.

Who gives a ****? It's a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt. What is "old" about the shirt?

The casual UTEP fan isn't going to pay $36 for a UTEP t-shirt, when the casual fan won't pay $15 for a ticket.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Who gives a ****? It's a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt. What is "old" about the shirt?

The casual UTEP fan isn't going to pay $36 for a UTEP t-shirt, when the casual fan won't pay $15 for a ticket.
Just saying why it’s $15 and not $35.

Buying a shirt is different than a ticket. A shirt could be worn 30 times a year? It’s an actual possession. Casuals don’t buy $15 tickets because the teams suck.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP and chuwy9
Just saying why it’s $15 and not $35.

Buying a shirt is different than a ticket. A shirt could be worn 30 times a year? It’s an actual possession. Casuals don’t buy $15 tickets because the teams suck.

You didn't answer the question. The t-shirt for $14.99 isn't "old".

And I showed you there are cheaper options. You can buy a UTEP t-shirt for $10. The casual fan isn't going to pay $36.

30 times a year? LOL Do you wear t-shirts to work?

So a casual fan won't pay $15 for a ticket because the teams suck, but they will spent $36 for a t-shirt for a team that sucks and will wear it 30 times a year. Yea, that makes a lot of sense!!

You didn't answer the question. The t-shirt for $14.99 isn't "old".

And I showed you there are cheaper options. You can buy a UTEP t-shirt for $10. The casual fan isn't going to pay $36.

30 times a year? LOL Do you wear t-shirts to work?

So a casual fan won't pay $15 for a ticket because the teams suck, but they will spent $36 for a t-shirt for a team that sucks and will wear it 30 times a year. Yea, that makes a lot of sense!!
I never called the shirt old you dumb****.

• Haha
That's my point. There are many, many cheaper options out there. I doubt the casual fan is going to pay $36 for a t-shirt.

You can buy this Cowboys t-shirt for $14.99. I like it better than the $34.99 t-shirt. https://shop.dallascowboys.com/en/t...GPA-ak19kv30-dallas-shopcowboys&sku=200107400
It’s like they always say you pay for what you get … paid 14.99 for a T-shirt and got the Dallas cowboys … paid crap you get crap :)

I’ll help you practice for the season — say it with me …

Eliminated

It’s like they always say you pay for what you get … paid 14.99 for a T-shirt and got the Dallas cowboys … paid crap you get crap :)

I’ll help you practice for the season — say it with me …

Eliminated

I agree! Cowboys suck! I was just using the example provided.

That statement actually makes a lot of sense and it makes sense as to why so many people are in debt.
If you are in debt for a t-shirt... You have bigger issues... In for four. They are a little pricey, but they are better than some of the generic stuff you find around... I'll gladly pay more. If you need a coupon code, use: LOYALSONS20 , it'll keep you out of debt lol

If you are in debt for a t-shirt... You have bigger issues... In for four. They are a little pricey, but they are better than some of the generic stuff you find around... I'll gladly pay more. If you need a coupon code, use: LOYALSONS20 , it'll keep you out of debt lol

$36 here, $36 there, etc, etc. Things add up quickly.

Many people who are in debt are the same people who say $36 isn't a lot for a t-shirt because they spend out of their means.

It is smart to use coupons! Coupons don't keep you out of debt. Coupons keeps more more in your pockets.

$36 here, $36 there, etc, etc. Things add up quickly.

Many people who are in debt are the same people who say $36 isn't a lot for a t-shirt because they spend out of their means.

It is smart to use coupons! Coupons don't keep you out of debt. Coupons keeps more more in your pockets.
There you go again assuming and trying to tell people what to do with their money 🙊

There you go again assuming and trying to tell people what to do with their money 🙊

Where did I tell anybody what to do with their money? I don't care if people go into debt. It's doesn't make any difference to me.

I know the above things because I know people in debt. They say those same things and they think money grows on trees.

• Angry
Reactions: 1967miner
I like this one:
UTEP-T-007-CLCVTG_4f962f85-a09a-4f15-8db2-4c87ab70b3f2_720x.png

Passing this along in case anyone is interested in UTEP gear with the old logos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT