ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday's Game @ UNT on beIN Sports

I called U-verse and they confirmed beIN sports is not included in my pkg U300. They want $10/ month for me to watch one game. Guess I'll pass.

Some sites do carry college games. The Marshall game was on some unknown sports site. It had pop up's which did interfere. Most colleges are not like Bob "Cease and Desist" Stull who will threaten anyone who has a $1 t-shirt with a non approved UTEP logo, and allow access to their feed. Sometimes with Uncle Bob, the fan is the enemy which has slowly led to his major fall from grace with Miner fandom.

Some sites do carry college games. The Marshall game was on some unknown sports site. It had pop up's which did interfere. Most colleges are not like Bob "Cease and Desist" Stull who will threaten anyone who has a $1 t-shirt with a non approved UTEP logo, and allow access to their feed. Sometimes with Uncle Bob, the fan is the enemy which has slowly led to his major fall from grace with Miner fandom.

Bob is turning into the "get off my lawn" guy. Set in his ways, unwilling to change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT