ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU @UTEP MBB 1/18

bamfor

Starter
Nov 2, 2021
Didn’t see a thread for the game tonight. MTSU is 6-11 on the year with no road wins, a loss to Southern Utah, and their best win being an 11-6 Stephen F Austin squad (who did beat LMU and ACU).

Predictions? Are you going to the game?

I think UTEP stops the bleeding but MTSU makes it close at the end

UTEP 74 - MTSU 68

Reactions: groundrounds
Didn’t see a thread for the game tonight. MTSU is 6-11 on the year with no road wins, a loss to Southern Utah, and their best win being an 11-6 Stephen F Austin squad (who did beat LMU and ACU).

UTEP 74 - MTSU 68
I'll be there.

UTEP 74 - MTSU 68
Hope to get work done quickly and amazingly no meeting for my volunteer work.

UTEP 67
MTSU 71

It’s going to get ugly the next few weeks. UTEP football recruit signing day is the only thing to look forward to as UTEP heads to February.

They came ready to play! Frazier was 100% from the field, had 21 pts and 8 steals.Those are Player of the Week numbers.
UTEP piled up 16 steals in the contest, with Frazier III’s eight equaling the school standard by Eddie Moreno against Division II program UT-Permian Basin on Nov. 21, 2005. Making Frazier III’s feat more impressive is that it didn’t just come against a DI opponent, but a league foe as well. The Miners have now piled up at least 15 steals in three consecutive contests for the first time in school history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT