ADVERTISEMENT

Tirus Smith, Bball commit

So, by my count, we have 2 available scholarships and 5 commits.

PG Evan Gilyard
PG Kobe McGee
SF Roderick Williams
SF Tirus Smith
SF Ladarius Brewer

Reactions: develman
Well, you know coach brings them in over the summer to see if they can play. If they can't, they move on.

So, by my count, we have 2 available scholarships and 5 commits.

PG Evan Gilyard
PG Kobe McGee
SF Roderick Williams
SF Tirus Smith
SF Ladarius Brewer

Floyd recruiting....

elf-revolving-door-o.gif

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I could be wrong on my count again, but I thought we had one official ride open for next year (Artis). Osborne is on scholarship this year, even though he is likely red-shirting. So, if all five of these guys sign and\or are eligible, we would be over by four. This means the expectation is that a big group from this years' team will not be on next years. Plus, we haven't gotten a commitment from a big man yet.

Well, you know coach brings them in over the summer to see if they can play. If they can't, they move on.

That's why he never talks about them publicly until he's sure they're going to stick.

He can't talk about them publicly until they've signed LOI's.

I think it was meant as a sarcastic answer given the very public and bad blood affair of Hamilton a couple of years ago and now Swiggy who we never even saw his first opening tip off in a Miner uniform. Then there are the other recruits who fans will never know about for whatever reason Floyd let them go for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT