ADVERTISEMENT

Tirus Smith, long mobile post

People are seeming to be pretty excited with next years class.....

When next season comes along people will be excited with the class after that, etc. Even Floyd himself basically stated with his comments that this season isn't going to be exciting.

I get pumped every year. This year though I am very concerned after the two exhibitions. Two unimpressive wins against Div 2 teams. What really bothers me more though is with 7-8 new players coming in 2017; who is getting the shaft from the present squad? I've always stood behind Floyd, but giving young kids the boot just doesn't settle well with me. I guess you could say, "What Price Glory"?

I get pumped every year. This year though I am very concerned after the two exhibitions. Two unimpressive wins against Div 2 teams. What really bothers me more though is with 7-8 new players coming in 2017; who is getting the shaft from the present squad? I've always stood behind Floyd, but giving young kids the boot just doesn't settle well with me. I guess you could say, "What Price Glory"?
F the kids, didn't CTF say(complain) transfers are an increasing problem in college basketball, yet he contributes to the pool of transfers every year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT