Traveling to EP to See UTEP Beat NMSU

groundrounds

MI Regular
Dec 3, 2017
The Mountains of New Mexico
OPT:
Good Guys 90
Faggies* 87
(*not that there's anything wrong with that)

Gonna make the trek and see our boys in action. Good seats were easy to find. F6 13-14. Drop by and say hi.
Looking to get a car detailed before I sell it, also. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Reactions: jdubb66
Gonna make the trek and see our boys in action. Good seats were easy to find. F6 13-14. Drop by and say hi.
Looking to get a car detailed before I sell it, also. Any recommendations?
My fat lazy ass won't walk all the way over there. LOL I'll be in section T wolfing down some burritos.

It's time for a break through win....

2 seasons ago. I moved when some seats became available. Give me a time frame and I'll make sure I meet you for lunch.

Tall order beating the Aggies, but it would mean so much if they can. The match up with AJ Harris and Gilyard might make an entertaining show. Both little guards who like to drive and dish, and are quick on quick.

Tall order beating the Aggies, but it would mean so much if they can. The match up with AJ Harris and Gilyard might make an entertaining show. Both little guards who like to drive and dish, and are quick on quick.

That is a great matchup AJ V.S. Gilyard. That matchup alone is worth the price of admission. Also you guys added Hawkins since the last time we played and we will add McCants.

Leave our state.

Why you always sad when I post here? It’s not like I come on here bashing your basketball team. I’m talking about a good matchup on tonights game. I can’t help but love the sport even if it’s complementing a rival. I want this rivalry to be competitive to where it should be and use to be. Heck nowadays this rivalry doesn’t carry any steam. Our hate is for the school up north not you guys. Trust me, I’m not in your state.

Why you always sad when I post here? It’s not like I come on here bashing your basketball team. I’m talking about a good matchup on tonights game. I can’t help but love the sport even if it’s complementing a rival. I want this rivalry to be competitive to where it should be and use to be. Heck nowadays this rivalry doesn’t carry any steam. Our hate is for the school up north not you guys. Trust me, I’m not in your state.
giphy.gif

Wow. Didn't realize how bad floyd sucked at beating nmsu
Yep. With Floyd, it was always guaranteed these 3 things would happen every season:
1. NMSU would sweep us
2. We had no chance at winning a CUSA regular season title
3. We would not be playing in the NCAA Tourney.

the only thing Floyd was consistently good at was making excuses why he wasn't doing jack Sh*t here.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
The UTEP site says that Campbell will sit this year out as per NCAA transfer rules????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT