ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP-FIU

Does anyone else remember the aTm CC game? We went up by 20 in the 2nd half, looked like we were cruising to an easy win, then started playing like, well, like we are now, and it went down to the wire. This is really starting to remind me of that game.

Reactions: miner1liner
Does anyone else remember the aTm CC game? We went up by 20 in the 2nd half, looked like we were cruising to an easy win, then started playing like, well, like we are now, and it went down to the wire. This is really starting to remind me of that game.
rambo-nothing-is-over.gif

Reactions: Lil_Train
57% from the field. 🔥
35% from 3.
65% from the stripe.
35-19 rebounding edge.
12 offensive boards.
16 assists. Moving the ball around.

All really good stats (for us). Hope we didn’t spend all our money on this game.
I'm sure FIU's Jekyll and Hyde home and away performance played in our favor, but we'll take it. This was a quiz the test is Saturday.

Dos Anjos has been shooting really well the last few games. That is an excellent development.
He's got a remarkable fg%. Wonder why he doesn't get more playing time. Guess Golding doesn't like him D. Without looking i brt his 3pt % is well over 50.

I was going to ask who was the last guy to have a double-double for us, like it was a long time ago, but I'm sure Boum had at least one, right?
Yeah, he had a trip doub.
Boum had a freaking triple-double.
Golding left him on the floor. I think it was Sibley who knocked a shot down in the last few seconds to give Boum his 10th assist.

I wish I could be at The Don Saturday. This is the game of the year for us. Based on results of each team so far, I truly feel we can knock em off. We are undoubtedly getting better in all aspects of the game. I'm feeling much better now.

He's got a remarkable fg%. Wonder why he doesn't get more playing time. Guess Golding doesn't like him D. Without looking i brt his 3pt % is well over 50.
OK...I went back and checked. Not much happened in his early games, but in the last four he has averaged about 11 1/2 minutes with 11 of 14 overall fg's (78%) and 6 of 8 3pt fans (75%).
Is he in the same boat that Satterfield was in last year where we discovered that he was merely a catch and shoot player & contributed nothing else? I asked the same questions about his limited PT and he absolutely had nothing the last part of the season.
I hope Dos Anjos doesn't fade away too.

I hope Sibley stays. I think he has a high ceiling. We dont need 3 centers in the same class. Hamilton is skilled, but I dont see much opportunity for him behind Z and Kalu

Last edited:
Reactions: groundrounds
I hope Sibley stays. I think he has a high ceiling. We dint need 3 centers in the same class. Hamilton is skilled, but I dont see much opportunity for him behind Z and Kalu
Didn’t he already use his one time transfer wavier? I think he would have to sit out a year or drop division if he wants to transfer and play right away.

I hope Sibley stays. I think he has a high ceiling. We dint need 3 centers in the same class. Hamilton is skilled, but I dont see much opportunity for him behind Z and Kalu
Yep. Heck, even Z and Kalu may be fighting for PT against certain teams. I actually like when Golding goes to the small lineup posting up McKinney and Frazier on offense.

Didn’t he already use his one time transfer wavier? I think he would have to sit out a year or drop division if he wants to transfer and play right away.
Man I don't even know anymore. Seems like a free for all. I thought he came from JC?.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT