ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP loses transfer LB commit Dorian Jones to Virginia

Yo Parker....is it REALLY necessary to create a new thread EVERY time you post content? How bout ONE thread, eh?
It's just the style to which I am accustomed. On most sites, it is conventional to create a thread for each individual piece of content.

Reactions: Vegasminer
Honestly, if given a choice between starting new threads or posting something on a thread that is only tangentially related to the topic (this happens a lot here) I'll take the former.

@Parker Thune , do we still have LB Dylan Brown Turner on the roster? I recall that he was the transfer from Florida State but I didn't see him listed on the UTEP Athletics site. Did he transfer?? One last question, has Stratton Shufelt remained committed or has he flipped?

@Parker Thune , do we still have LB Dylan Brown Turner on the roster? I recall that he was the transfer from Florida State but I didn't see him listed on the UTEP Athletics site. Did he transfer?? One last question, has Stratton Shufelt remained committed or has he flipped?

I will answer question...

Both of them I believe are on the Utep official roster.

DBT is still on the roster, yes. Had some nice moments this spring, from what I was told. Shufelt is signed and arrived on campus today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT