ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB @ UNM

I like Stadium. $4.99 per month with a 7 day free trial. Sounds like a risk worth taking.
I think we're gonna get clobbered. I miss the days when Haskins could pull a rabbit out of his hat and beat the odds.
Maybe by year 3 in the CRT era and possibly by the end of year 2.

UTEP played a strong game. UNM got red hot from three and that was the difference in the game. I think I saw they were 61% from three in the second half. I watched the game and most of the shots were contested. I would say that was our best game so far this season. Paul Thomas has to know that when he has four fouls he can't be diving on the floor for lose balls and reaching. Game changed when he fouled out.

UTEP played a strong game. UNM got red hot from three and that was the difference in the game. I think I saw they were 61% from three in the second half. I watched the game and most of the shots were contested. I would say that was our best game so far this season. Paul Thomas has to know that when he has four fouls he can't be diving on the floor for lose balls and reaching. Game changed when he fouled out.
Didn't see the game, but alot cleer than I thought. Right now we just simply don't have a bench and that will hurt in close games against decent teams.

Efe is a future NBA all star.
I have to admit that this team is surpassing my expectations. They play full throttle for 40 minutes.

The big difference in the CRT era is that this team is really fun to watch. In the CTF era the theme was restraint and control from the bench.

Last edited:
I thought this was Eze and Lathon's best game so far. Definitely a more encouraging performance than the previous two games. For the first 15 minutes or so, the defense was as good as I've seen all season.

if we had one more player, body or what ever we would have won this game. with 6-7 players we have 0 room for error and officials who are call happy don't help.

Reactions: unihorn
PT has fouled out in each of the 1st 5 games and will likely break the all-time UTEP record. Not a good stat, especially when we are strapped with a young team and limited players.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Thomas is type cast in officials mind of leaning into driving players and not moving his feet as well as reaching over for rebounds. He gets one or two every game just because of his hand use. Wish coaches could put him on the floor where he isn't a foul risk, but you can't tell a player not to be aggressive either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT