ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ UTSA Reading Material

We should wear our Cleveland Browns look alike uniform set for good luck this week :)
Are you coming to SA for the game? I wasn’t going to go but then I said f*ck it it’s my last year being within driving distance might as well go see what’s up.

Are you coming to SA for the game? I wasn’t going to go but then I said f*ck it it’s my last year being within driving distance might as well go see what’s up.
Nah I'm gonna be there in SA and Austin again for two weeks in the middle of October so going to be watching from the crib and save some travel miles.

We should wear our Cleveland Browns look alike uniform set for good luck this week :)

That's creepy that you want to meet a guy and dress like them. It could be worse and you could be asking people for autographs because we all know the thousands of people that have been asking for autographs for many years are creepy. I better tear up my Al Pacino autographs because I don't want to be remembered as a creep.

That's creepy that you want to meet a guy and dress like them. It could be worse and you could be asking people for autographs because we all know the thousands of people that have been asking for autographs for many years are creepy. I better tear up my Al Pacino autographs because I don't want to be remembered as a creep.
Idiot, he talking about the team wearing their uniforms.

No he wasn't. I better tear up all my autographs because asking somebody for an autograph is creepy! LMAO!!
This isn’t an ot thread. If you have nothing to contribute regarding the articles linked or UTEP vs UTSA in general, then please refrain from commenting.

UD mentioned UTEP and spread offense in the same sentence? I'm a little hungover this morning, did anyone catch that or is that Blue Moon still in me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT