ADVERTISEMENT

utep vs rice game thread

And the typical timeout by the Miners because we couldn’t get the play in on time.

Reactions: develman
Nice job by the Miners! The offense finally woke up. We need the D to step up.

UTEPs offense is going to have to score frequently if it’s going to win this game, the defense is going to give up more than 40
Yep, this is a problem when the offense has to be run-heavy, if we get into a shootout the offense must pass(which can lead to problems). But only 3 points down still can control the game in the 2nd half, let's see if they make any adjustments. This is a must win IMO for them to reach 6 wins. Cause they aren't beating UTSA. UTSA is so much better than us.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Yep, this is a problem when the offense has to be run-heavy, if we get into a shootout the offense must pass(which can lead to problems). But only 3 points down still can control the game in the 2nd half, let's see if they make any adjustments. This is a must win IMO for them to reach 6 wins. Cause they aren't beating UTSA. UTSA is so much better than us.

I hope we can do something but I think — and I truly am not sure — but I think I read that we are like the worst 3rd quarter team in C-USA if not in the country. Mother Earth help us.

Let’s see if Dismel will run the ball. Or will he come out throwing, and throw the game away.

I hope we can do something but I think — and I truly am not sure — but I think I read that we are like the worst 3rd quarter team in C-USA if not in the country. Mother Earth help us.
Yep. At least we scored in the first quarter. I think we have scored 23 points the entire year in the first quarter. Let's see what Dimel can draw up for the 3rd. 😉

Question? I know Dismel has a extension but could his job be on the line if they don’t get to a bowl?

Rozner and McCaffrey both look like NFL material. UTEP needs to get more pressure on the QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT