ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UTSA: Game Thread

Linebacker shadowing QB overplayed to his right and left a plethora of green for him to run it in. Ugh

Reactions: Lil_Train
UTEP secondary needs to tighten up. D line doing their part with 3 batted balls and pressure.

But then again, UTSA has no answer for Hankins and O line giving Hardison time.

Dimel plays every hand the same. No poker face. No surprises. No straying from the plan. The epitome of conservative coaching as a strategy rather than as a function.
That's why Snyder said its time to part ways & KSU fans rejoiced.

UTEP has blitzed a bunch more today, and Harris has made them pay. Hopefully, the defense can get some pressure/hits on him to disrupt him. The lack of speed at linebacker is very apparent.

I thought the break would have our D refreshed, but they have definitely regressed a great deal today. Not sure I understand why they're all of the sudden playing so Awful?!

Reactions: kickballpro
This secondary is terrible! The corner starts so far off and then run themselves out of the play as soon as the ball is snapped. We're just giving them 7-yard stops all day!

I see UTSA is throwing an array of offensive plays and the Miners remain with their vanilla offense. This is strictly on the Miner coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT