ADVERTISEMENT

Visit dates

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
Hey guys, did some research in my free time, and here are players scheduled to visit with UTEP according to Rivals.

Josh Foley DB - 5-10/180 October 5
Josh Scott LB - 6-4/220 September 28

The coaches are using recruiting days in Dallas, so we will see who they are talking to. Sorry its a small post, but I will get more information.

Let me know if you guys have any information on a player, and I will look into it.

Thanks, Truth. Good to see some activity here.
This post was edited on 9/28 4:49 PM by Lucaminer

Here is a little information on the players, see below.

Fuley, CB/QB Norco, CA 4.44 forty, rushed for 1186 yards and 19 tds
Offers: UTEP, San Diego State Interet: Miami, Oregon, UCLA, Cal and Wash

Scott LB East Redlands Valley, CA 4.6 forty
Offers: Colorado State, Idaho State and UTEP

Re: Here is a little information on the players, see below.

What did you want to know about these recruits 66?

Truth, I was posting information for someone who may not have it. I'm just glad they are visiting. Thank you for the offer to answer my question. It is my bad, I should've indicated it was for information only.

Have you all noticed a lot of the CB/Safeties we recruit are short. MAybe it doesn't matter but it seems like a lot of our defensive backs are 5'9-5'11. Of course, I am not the expert. It is just an observation.

For the most part this is correct Most teams start tall fast receivers. Look at our roster and Sam, Rouse, West, Adams and Hunter are tall. It may be since we generally don't get the blue chip corners, the staff must choose between size or speed. Only a thought.

I think they recruit the best athlete, or they hope they grow. The corners we have coming in were short in high school if I'm not mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT