ADVERTISEMENT

Watch K State highlights against OK St and OK

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Watching helped me feel a little better. They aren't afraid to throw the ball deep at least and it's not anything like Kugler was running here. With that said I hope he changes things up with whatever Offensive Coordinator he brings in.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
He's not going to change his offense but adapt it to the players he has. He said this on Sportstalk today. He also said he has an OC in mind, but not sure if he or both will be running the offense together. Still undecided.

Watching helped me feel a little better. They aren't afraid to throw the ball deep at least and it's not anything like Kugler was running here. With that said I hope he changes things up with whatever Offensive Coordinator he brings in.
I'm probably over-sharing at this point as a KSU fan here, but what will madden you is that sometimes you feel like we're setting a play up with others that aren't so successful (example: QB wildcat-like run that isn't work, then we'll fake it and drop back and score with a long pass)....but then the actual Big Bang play never comes.

I will say (since he's so closely connected to Snyder) that he will adapt to personnel. In the early days of Snyder's run (big 8 days), everyone was running option football so he pretty quickly was going 4-5 wideouts and giving Nebraska fits because they couldn't cover people in space. Then he discovered a guy named Michael Bishop and basically hasn't removed the QB run game since then (and in all honesty, it was always there to some degree).

Point being, under Snyder he absorbed an absolutely massive playbook. Now....will he use it?

Oh...and to see the maddening side so you get the whole picture, view our Vanderbilt game this year. So depressingly bad.

Damn man. Little harsh. I've probably accomplished enough here. Just thought you'd like to know more about your coach and his hiring possibilities.

Way to rep UTEP though clown.

I don't represent UTEP.

Damn man. Little harsh. I've probably accomplished enough here. Just thought you'd like to know more about your coach and his hiring possibilities.

Stick around Wagg, cool getting info on Coach and his system. Some

Stick around Wagg, always cool to get someone to give us some info on what coach D brings to UTEP. Evidently SOMEONE is still pissed Kugler didn't stick around for another contract extension for another 0 and 12 season.

I just don't care what the guy thinks of Dimel. He can go to his board and say how happy he's gone all he wants. Dimel is going to come here and win big, despite what waggcat thinks

Reactions: EPTUTEP
Me too. He doesn’t have to win big, I would settle for an average of 5-7 wins per season.

I'm right there with you except I'd hope for .500 ball. I wouldn't mind a 3-9 season here and there if it can be coupled with a 9-3 season here and there. That should be possible in CUSA.

Last edited:
I just don't care what the guy thinks of Dimel. He can go to his board and say how happy he's gone all he wants. Dimel is going to come here and win big, despite what waggcat thinks
You clearly lack the ability to peruse other posts. I think he's a good hire. I think you lack the intelligence to get the hint after I've responded to your posts saying as such multiple times. There were some KSU fans that came on here and celebrated him leaving. I tried to give the good and the bad. But go ahead and keep spewing insults from whatever poor fanbase you support.

Me too. He doesn’t have to win big, I would settle for an average of 5-7 wins per season.

Shit. I reread your post. I first read it as you'd be happy with a consistent 5-7 record, instead of 5-7 wins per season. I found it kind of odd when I first read it, but makes more sense now.

Reactions: JCorona

Hahahahahaha put down the pipe bro. Seriously, you should listen to Houston and K-State fans so you don't be dissapointed later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT