ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Opponent Southern Utah

34k is pretty good, most are likely group tickets... I find it odd, that UTEP has not done much promotion of selling out this game... I wonder if they assume, the hype of a new coach would sell it for them. I've looked at tickets for a few weeks, and they have not moved much. It doesn't help that tickets are $45-$65 for the good seats... I bought 12 of the $45, but the casual fan won't do that... They need to do a "special" or something, or they'll only end up with 36k... IMO.

34k is pretty good, most are likely group tickets... I find it odd, that UTEP has not done much promotion of selling out this game... I wonder if they assume, the hype of a new coach would sell it for them. I've looked at tickets for a few weeks, and they have not moved much. It doesn't help that tickets are $45-$65 for the good seats... I bought 12 of the $45, but the casual fan won't do that... They need to do a "special" or something, or they'll only end up with 36k... IMO.
Yup for a game like this tickets should be very cheap! This is definitely not a premier game on the schedule!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT