ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Meh....the cops did seem over the top. However, tyreek shouldn't act like an entitled ass either. Who cares who you are? Follow instructions and complain later. I'm a white dude. When I'm stopped by the popo, I roll down my window, put my hands on steering wheel, and say yes sir. You kinda ask for attitude when you give a greater than thou attitude instead of just doing what you're told.
Unfortunate situation that could and should not have happened.

Reactions: axingfools1

There’s always the forthcoming Chicas Locas to make easy money. 🤡
Oh jeez. And she is running for Mayor?

Credit to Tyreek Hill for saying that he should've handled the situation better, that he should have rolled down his window, that he should have followed the rules.
Judging by his initial responses, I don’t think he believes that. I’m sure he was advised to say that. Aside from this incident, TH is an entitled punk that has brought on his own trouble since his early college days.

Yes, excessive force was used by LE, however it so easily could have been avoided. I have a friend that is a cop. I think they have about the toughest job in the country at this point in time. They catch so much shit and disrespect on a daily basis. So many people now resist the most conventional of requests from officers. My buddy is always on edge because he’s damned if does and damned if he doesn’t. I think this is why so many officers are “overreacting” in many instances. I’m not including the bad apples in that statement because I’m aware those obviously exist. I do think they are few and far in between, tho. Again, this could have been so easily avoided.

I’m not a backer of the blue at all costs by any stretch of the imagination, but I sure as hell dont want to live in a society without law enforcement.

Last edited:
Judging by his initial responses, I don’t think he believes that. I’m sure he was advised to say that. Aside from this incident, TH is an entitled punk that has brought on his own trouble since his early college days.

Yes, excessive force was used by LE, however it so easily could have been avoided. I have a friend that is a cop. I think they have about the toughest job in the country at this point in time. They catch so much shit and disrespect on a daily basis. So many people now resist the most conventional of requests from officers. My buddy is always on edge because he’s damned if does and damned if he doesn’t. I think this is why so many officers are “overreacting” in many instances. I’m not including the bad apples in that statement because I’m aware those obviously exist. I do think they are few and far in between, tho. Again, this could have been so easily avoided.

I’m not a backer of the blue at all costs by any stretch of the imagination, but I sure as hell dont want to live in a society without law enforcement.
I don’t know why anyone would want to be a cop anymore. However, you reap what you sow. How many times did cops tarnish their own reputation? How many times did a good cop look the other way at a bad one? How many times were those good cops concerns squashed by their commanders?

I do think it’s extremely unfair for police nowadays. You arrest the wrong person or don’t do one thing right and you are labeled a racist or whatever. All of us aren’t perfect. Police aren’t either.

There will come a day when we don’t have enough officers and will only have ourselves to blame. Well, hippies and dbags at least.

Ok, you've been blessed with wealth. You go out and buy the new Aston Martin Vanquish (Retail $429,000. To much for Fili). EPPD pulls you over coming out of a trendy bar. Would your behavior be the same when you were a single, non married person just trying to make rent in central El Paso a few years prior?

Yes you can have an abortion at 9 months. It's legal to any gestational age right down the street in New Mexico.

Also since we are debunking comments there was NOT a national ban on abortion. The Supreme Court voted that each state can create/vote on their own abortion laws.

BTW I am pro choice. I think the 24 week cut off states are reasonable due to chance of survival outside the womb.

Wow! What a week! Harris slobber knocks Trump, UTEP back to the MWC (fingers crossed. This is Senter driving the car, who is a pro at a)Gospel Quotes b) Boilerplate responses, but can't get revenue program coaches to step up) and now a delish cat recipe!

I'm being a smart ass. Clinton kicked Trump's butt in 3 debates and still lost election. No one wants UTEP and no one eats cats.

Wow! What a week! Harris slobber knocks Trump, UTEP back to the MWC (fingers crossed. This is Senter driving the car, who is a pro at a)Gospel Quotes b) Boilerplate responses, but can't get revenue program coaches to step up) and now a delish cat recipe!

I'm being a smart ass. Clinton kicked Trump's butt in 3 debates and still lost election. No one wants UTEP and no one eats cats.
Trump beat Harris. We still have no clue what her policies are and she repeatedly spouted proven lies. Geez. Moderators question trump, incorrectly correct him, but let Harris say whatever? Yeah ok.
Get out of your box, bro. Haitian illegals are in fact eating cats.
But you right, no one wants utep

Feel sorry for anyone who believes Kamala is the answer. 4 months ago you all believed she was incompetent and needed to be replaced. Not sake the second coming of JFK. You all are a joke.
All they have is "Orange man bad". The hate they have/spew daily is ridiculous. NO ONE on planet earth believes Kamala is the answer to any question except "How does a hoe get ahead?"
I was shocked (not really) when Lester lefty Holt spun the assassination attempt yesterday to be Trump's fault because of his rhetoric. What? Then less than an hour after the attempt, Hakeem Jefferies tweeted "Republicans must be stopped".
It cracks me up when Harris lies about her platform, and even Bernie Sanders says she's only saying that to get elected! OMG

But hey, WE are the cult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT