ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to this site's new era.

Parker

I live in Del City myself and have been in OK for over 30 yrs. OKARNG Retired, TAFB with 3 more yrs to go. I grew up 8 miles from Rosas Cantina. After I moved here from El Paso I received a College FB Education, the foremost is what it takes to have a Championship level team. Please forgive some of the posters, we all have been in CFB Purgatory for years. I will give this new forum a shot and register for a year.

One thing. UTEPs main color is Orange as is OSUs and we take pride in it...so, maybe a bit more Orange and a little less Navy Blue add a smidgen of Silver.

Welcome to MINER NATION
Picks Up!!
I'm pretty sure he as an ou guy will have as little orange as possible, no matter the shade, on any website he's in control of. ;)

You see I don't think it's worth paying for a subscription. A writer cant compete with Twitter/X. Mr. T wrote column about a RB transfer that is visiting Utep. About two days later his name comes up on Twitter/X. MR . T has to offer more. I will pay for subscription if whenever I visit El Paso, Utep opens up its practice gym and I'm a to practice my jump shot . Now that would be worth it. 🤓🤓🤓👍👍👍

Reactions: WordMiner
You see I don't think it's worth paying for a subscription. A writer cant compete with Twitter/X. Mr. T wrote column about a RB transfer that is visiting Utep. About two days later his name comes up on Twitter/X. MR . T has to offer more. I will pay for subscription if whenever I visit El Paso, Utep opens up its practice gym and I'm a to practice my jump shot . Now that would be worth it. 🤓🤓🤓👍👍👍
Shhhh…listen to the sound of silence for just a moment.

FYI... y'all will see occasional contributions on this site from @J. Gonzales and @Bryan Clinton, both of whom are staff writers in the Rivals network who have volunteered their services to enhance the UTEP coverage over here.
Thank you for all you do.

As a former moderator, most fans are not aware of the energy and time.

Make your money.

Thank you for all you do.

As a former moderator, most fans are not aware of the energy and time.

Make your money.
It looks like and easy job to me. Whole job can probably be done in 10 minutes at home. Probably toughest part of the job is what coffee you want at Starbucks.😂😂😂

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
So far it's dead here. This new format is not working. Back to the drawing board..🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻

• Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
Mr. T is cheating on us. I feel like we are just side piece, we are not even the main lady. He spends more time writing about the Sooners.

• Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
Please clear these things up for me.
1) Why do you say, "a little more than $8/mo:" when it's $9,95/mo ?

2) Somewhere I read first 60 days free trial. Is that still in effect?

3) How are you qualified; being an outsider to step in with the vigor to match all of the existing Diggers that have lived on this board for years? It's rare that a non-alum could possibly engage in a such a task . What exactly is behind your interest in a remote school like UTEP especially when you are already involved with "Big time Sooners"?

Obviously I'm considering joining. Just not completely sold.

3) How are you qualified; being an outsider to step in with the vigor to match all of the existing Diggers that have lived on this board for years? It's rare that a non-alum could possibly engage in a such a task . What exactly is behind your interest in a remote school like UTEP especially when you are already involved with "Big time Sooners"?

1) It comes out to $8.33 per month when you purchase the annual subscription.

2) The 60-day free trial offer has expired. It was only accessible during the first week.

3) My purpose is to cover the team, not to be a fan of the team. From where I stand, I don't think being an alumnus is a prerequisite for covering a particular team.

Just curious, where do you get all your info?
Do you have an insider feeding you?

Should I be expecting a response to my questions Mr Thune?
BTW are you familiar with a city and lake in Switzerland called Thun? No "e"

Should I be expecting a response to my questions Mr Thune?
BTW are you familiar with a city and lake in Switzerland called Thun? No "e"

He already answered the questions.

Here is another question I have. How do we know some basketball insider will pop up an start charging us for basketball information? We will have to pay twice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT