ADVERTISEMENT

What excuses does Kane/NowinsDenver have now??

Show me where I said that. I’ve been saying for weeks UTEP was going to the MWC. Retard.

But what about the weeks before?? You always said Utep/El Paso media market isn't big enough. Looks like it's big enough now?? What has changed??

But what about the weeks before?? You always said Utep/El Paso media market isn't big enough. Looks like it's big enough now?? What has changed??
You’re not worth my time to explain it to someone with such a low iq. Go and read the threads and figure it out for yourself. Ciao

Last edited:
The PAC2 and MWC merging would have given them one fairly strong conference, but probably would mean one less automatic bid in Basketball and fewer Bowl tie ins. Now, they have two watered down conferences fighting it out for relevancy. In the long run, it should mean more money for UTEP, but I'd like to see the numbers on that.

You’re not worth my times to explain it to someone with such a low iq. Go and read the threads and figure it out for yourself. Ciao
Ha I got you. You don't have a response.
El Pasos media market matters and it's big enough. I remember saying that the 41k at last home game would help Utep get into a better conference. You said that it wouldnt matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT