ADVERTISEMENT

What If....

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Let's live in Floyd's land of what if's for a moment....
Uteps starting 5
PG- Dominic Artis
SG- Isaac Hamilton
SG- Lee Moore
PF- Vince Hunter
C- Matt Wilms
Bench
Omega, Terry, etc...
I wonder how good that team would be. Hamilton has turned into an all PAC 12 player. Well too bad Floyd is a Pompus jerk and no kids wanna stay in his program

La Tech beat SE Louisiana by 30 lol we might not win 10 games this year lol its sad how bad we are, so I have to dream what could be lol

I wonder if UTEP can beat Northern Arizona and Maryland Eastern Shore. I have zero confidence that UTEP can beat UNM or NMSU.

Let's live in Floyd's land of what if's for a moment....
Uteps starting 5
PG- Dominic Artis
SG- Isaac Hamilton
SG- Lee Moore
PF- Vince Hunter
C- Matt Wilms
Bench
Omega, Terry, etc...
I wonder how good that team would be. Hamilton has turned into an all PAC 12 player. Well too bad Floyd is a Pompus jerk and no kids wanna stay in his program
That's key. Everyone is dealing with the transfer issue and not just UTEP. I'm so sick of that excuse. We only seem to have trouble w players transferring away and don't have anyone clammering to transfer in. This is all on Floyd.

Reactions: UTEP05 and develman
That's key. Everyone is dealing with the transfer issue and not just UTEP. I'm so sick of that excuse. We only seem to have trouble w players transferring away and don't have anyone clammering to transfer in. This is all on Floyd.

NMSU lost their big junior center to the NBA and they are currently 6-2 with a first year head coach. Is it too late to hire Paul Weir? Maybe UTEP can recruit players from Canada. It seems to work for NMSU.

Reactions: develman
I wonder if UTEP can beat Northern Arizona and Maryland Eastern Shore. I have zero confidence that UTEP can beat UNM or NMSU.
Maybe Gary Talamates can give us some insight into the NAU basketball team.

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT