ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the radio for the women's game?

No tv except for miner subscription, am 600 for radio. decent crowd it appears as I arrived.

Reactions: MINER63
Miner Women win, Monday night at the Don against Arkansas State. Go Lady Miners!

4500 ish and LOUD. The women crowds are less then the men's but seem to be a lot louder. Good game, but Miners need to find more offense if they are going to keep advancing.

4500 ish and LOUD. The women crowds are less then the men's but seem to be a lot louder. Good game, but Miners need to find more offense if they are going to keep advancing.

That is definitely true, I go to both games and there is a difference. The guys have the "okay I'm here now so entertain me" crowd, oh and with their arms crossed as well. In addition and I say this with much respect, most of the season ticket holders are above their 60's. They don't sing or stand to the school's fight song or get into the chants, they just sit there...that's it. The girl's game has a younger fan base and families attend these games also. Tonight the crowd was into the fight song, the chants and got loud when we needed it. Only negative for the women's game, where are the frickin STUDENTS ! Where are the other student athletes, soccer, softball , track and field, etc. Looking forward to another electric atmosphere Monday night, with or without the students.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT