ADVERTISEMENT

Women's coach resigns?

I think its time for legislation to take place and STOP payments to ALL players at any school/any conference, and transfer portals go back to sitting out a year. It is definitely hurting schools.
I would love for that to happen but I think the one time transfer rule without sitting out a year is hear to stay

I think its time for legislation to take place and STOP payments to ALL players at any school/any conference, and transfer portals go back to sitting out a year. It is definitely hurting schools.
At least make tampering illegal. Loss of job and eligibility...

The NIL is a farce. It's turned into pay for play. If we could get a true NIL that would be cool.

If no change in the NIL then allow for 2 year contracts (unless a coach leaves or is fired).

One transfer with immediate eligibility. Any additional transfers sit out a year and/or lose a year of eligibility.

From what little I read of Wichita State's women's basketball program, it took Keitha a while to get the program out of the dumps. Her most recent season there they did about as well as UTEP's women. Went to the first round of the women's NIT.

• Haha
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
From what little I read of Wichita State's women's basketball program, it took Keitha a while to get the program out of the dumps. Her most recent season there they did about as well as UTEP's women. Went to the first round of the women's NIT.
Keitha started coaching there in 17-18. The season before (16-17), they went 15-16. In 2014-15, they were 29-5 and 17-1 in the MVC, and also made the NCAA Tournament. Down in the dumps. LOL.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT