ADVERTISEMENT

Women's hoops, men's cross country

Good game last night and a good turn out of fans as well.
And yes N. M. Opened a can of whoop ass last year. Hopefully we return the favor.

Some people have done some great research on when we last won a football game and men's basketball game the same day. Was there ever time that we won fb, mbb, and women's bb games the same day? I cannot recall that it has ever happened...may require some in-depth research.

What you say may be true, Captain Obvious.

My point is that, even though they do not receive the media attention and institutional promotion, those realities do not take away from the fact that they are exceptional athletes and represent UTEP as well as any other athletes. Our society may have values based on the almighty $; that does preclude these student athletes from receiving well-deserved credit for their efforts.

Last edited:
Well said topminer at least for me because I do go to almost all the girls bb games, those young ladies play as hard as the men's team and by the amount of people that went to their last game I'm not the only one who think like you and I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: topminer
I follow all UTEP sports so just because you are not interested doesn't mean we have to ignore other sports.
On another UTEP sport; we do have a men's soccer team it's not a DI sport but its getting started.
Don't be surprised if in a couple of years they are declared D1.

Go Miners...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT