ADVERTISEMENT

Hankins enters Portal

I read this as Haskins at first and I was way more disappointed. I have heard of someone rolling in their grave but...

As for Hankins, good for him. He needs to go somewhere else.

God bless him. Wish him the best.
Same. But our loss. My most recent, and one of my favorite memories with him was that last game against Liberty in the 4th quarter. The defender had the angle on him and should have taken him down between the 2 and 3 yard line. He hit Hankins and literally looked like he hit a brick wall and bounced off. Hankins didn’t even flinch.

Someone at the FBS level will give Smith a chance. He was a 1,000 yard receiver and won’t care about his actions here. It’s all about winning.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
It's a pay for play system. I'm betting he gets paid for the third time. Honestly, that was likely his gameplan from the get go.
I would think these NIL guys are smart enough to make it a payment based system. If you ain't playing, we ain't paying.

Someone at the FBS level will give Smith a chance. He was a 1,000 yard receiver and won’t care about his actions here. It’s all about winning.
Yeah maybe at the G5 level. He isn't a P4-5 player. He should have gone to WKU the first time. He just doesn't have the lateral quickness nor the consistent hands and he's way too small.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I would think these NIL guys are smart enough to make it a payment based system. If you ain't playing, we ain't paying.
Utah's approach to lease vehicles to guys who played on the FB team was a way to adapt. If the guys don't play, then say goodbye to the vehicle. However, other NIL agreements just provide payment. Guys like Smith, and many others, are taking advantage. P5 schools have money to burn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT