ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw my first MBB NIL ad

He should be doing ads for Village in and their apple turnover pies.

debbie-downer-womp-womp.gif

You gotta start if you want to get anywhere. This is a start. Now if we can get something going in football or other sports. Go Miners.

I think not? I heard about The Miner Collective WAY before the football one.
Well it was reported the football had a collective way before this recent one with basketball. So I guess if what you're saying is correct, it still hadn't been finalized even though it was mentioned awhile back.

Well it was reported the football had a collective way before this recent one with basketball. So I guess if what you're saying is correct, it still hadn't been finalized even though it was mentioned awhile back.
Are you sure you don't have it backwards?

I wanna know how Golding and Dimel was able to keep some players?? How has Praise or Hankins not tested the Transfer portal?? Same with Golding, Frazier and Solomon had some good years. Frazier probably couldve upgraded. He has lots of potential.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
I wanna know how Golding and Dimel was able to keep some players?? How has Praise or Hankins not tested the Transfer portal?? Same with Golding, Frazier and Solomon had some good years. Frazier probably couldve upgraded. He has lots of potential.
Praise didn't have a great year last year. Hankins is a good power back and I wouldn't be surprised if he Portaled out.

Frazier is good, Solomon sucks but he's a senior this upcoming year.

Why won't the media outlets bug the athletic department for more info on these NIL deals? Do they not care? Why isn't the athletic department more forthcoming about them? Are they embarrassed to be part of UTEP? It's frustrating to be a Miner fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT