ADVERTISEMENT

New Writer for MinerDigs

D. Williams

MI Miner Maniac
Jan 27, 2004
Hey guys,

I've got a freelance writer who is going to pick up the slack and help with recruiting content. He's not a UTEP expert, but he's very good at what he does and helps me with a lot of sites in the network who don't have full-time writers.

His name is Darren Maas and his first story is on the front page right now.

If you have any update requests, reply to this thread or email them to me. I'll get Darren working on them as soon as I get them.

Thanks. I read the article he wrote and he asked the player about his opinion on UTEP. I liked that.

Wouldn't mind getting an update on Tim Curry, see if he is waivering any or still committed to UTEP. Just an update, he is our only committment and all the news of late talks about other schools visiting him etc.

Will Brown would be another nice update. He had us as his favorite for a while but now it appears he is open. Would love to hear how he feels about UTEP, especially since rumors had him visiting here last week.

I can see Curry dawning the UTEP colors. Don't ask me why, I just have a feeling.

Re: Reportedly Oklahoma is recruiting him hard. NM

That doesn't make much sense. Oklahoma has Landry Jones committed (not to mention Keith Nichols on campus) and Oklahoma State has Kody Spano, however, I could see the Cowboys taking two QBs this year for depth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT