ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Thread

This right here is why I will not spend a dime to any NFL game, not a penny! I always wanted to see any NFL game but I want to see the team tackle each other and not the fans.

I want to go see my beloved Tampa Bay Buc’s but not slobbering MAGA drunk guy who probably lives off “The Villages” mom and dad’s retirement.

IDK dude, but it appears Frisco fans doing the majority of the swinging here. I know it's hard to believe being from such a wonderful city as frisco.

I think everyone that thru a punch in this fight should be charged. BTW very democrat of you with the "MAGA drunk guy who probably lives off “The Villages” mom and dad’s retirement." comment. Don't y'all believe ALL MAGAs are rich? That dude looks like he lives on the streets in Pelosi's district.

IDK dude, but it appears Frisco fans doing the majority of the swinging here. I know it's hard to believe being from such a wonderful city as frisco.

I think everyone that thru a punch in this fight should be charged. BTW very democrat of you with the "MAGA drunk guy who probably lives off “The Villages” mom and dad’s retirement." comment. Don't y'all believe ALL MAGAs are rich? That dude looks like he lives on the streets in Pelosi's district.
I love my Bucs. Been a fan since the Eric Rhett (Florida Orange Jumper University) days. All MAGA’s rich? Ha, no. Pelosi? No. She fixes problems; even those made by other idiot western democrats. You don’t become a former powerful woman like her being stupid.

I love my Bucs. Been a fan since the Eric Rhett (Florida Orange Jumper University) days. All MAGA’s rich? Ha, no. Pelosi? No. She fixes problems; even those made by other idiot western democrats. You don’t become a former powerful woman like her being stupid.

There are plenty of powerful people, who didn't get there by being stupid, who made things worse for their people.

Anyway, who's the MAGA guy in your video? I was looking for a MAGA hat and I didn't see one. I'm trying to figure out how you identified him as a MAGA.

Reactions: FedupMiner
To those of you who are Cowboy fans: I won season tickets between the 45 and 50 yard line. They are on sell at seat geek. Or let me know if you’re interested. I will give long suffering Miner fans a discount.

This is exactly why so many NFL free agents say “I want to wear the Blue Star on my helmet”.

BS, Texas (and Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee and Wyoming) is a no income tax state.

They have to pay State Income Tax on every state they play in. Since each athlete gets a game check, if a Cowboy Plays in California, their check for that game is taxed by that state.

It’s called the Jock Tax

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT