ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrice Knight

Guy is a machine. And always in the right position. Applaud the man.

It’s been a bright spot on the defense as opposed to the struggles that Praise has had. I’ve had to literally pause the game sometimes to make sure Praise is even on the field, but it seems like he’s just taking a lot of double teams this season. This to me is another example of Dimels staff not being able to move someone with the talent that Praise has around and find ways for him to make a bigger impact. I’ve been disgusted with how Praise has been utilized . But anywho, it is benefiting Knight . The guy has the talents to play on Sundays .

Under sized?
Not too many 215-225 off ball linebackers that run a 4.8-4.9 40 in the NFL. There's other in game issues that will probably be a bigger issue though. Man it would be awesome if a couple of guys get a shot though even if it has to be a camp invite. The program really needs it.

I don't want to bash on our players. I hope I'm wrong because it could be a great recruiting pitch for our program. We desperately need to put a few players in the league.
Miner players have been drafted, not sure why you'll be shocked. He's on the radar of many NFL Scouts. Will Hernandez was an early 2nd rounder for instance in recent years. While it's true many go in 3rd round or more, the really good ones do get drafted and I'm sure he will

Not too many 215-225 off ball linebackers that run a 4.8-4.9 40 in the NFL. There's other in game issues that will probably be a bigger issue though. Man it would be awesome if a couple of guys get a shot though even if it has to be a camp invite. The program really needs it.
Ummm.... He's 6-2 235, that's Damn good LB size and he constantly runs down RBs, QBs, and Wrs. He's gonna be just fine, but I'm sure he appreciates the extra motivation from Naysayers.

Ummm.... He's 6-2 235, that's Damn good LB size and he constantly runs down RBs, QBs, and Wrs. He's gonna be just fine, but I'm sure he appreciates the extra motivation from Naysayers.
I don’t think a team would expect this kid to be the second coming of Ray Lewis. But like you said, he’s shown an ability to consistently break down offenses and make a play. Why wouldn’t a team was a late round pick (at worst) in hopes he can play special teams and develop?

Last edited:
Some are projecting him to be a mid-round pick to the Raiders, the UTEP/Raiders draft connection worked out pretty well with Thomas Howard (RIP) and Johnnie Lee Higgins

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Good question Fili. I learned something new today.
Teams are allowed to invite as many as 30 potential draft picks before the draft, presumably if they invite a player they are probably in that team's top 30.

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT