ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Football: returning production

Who cares about those dumb rankings? All I care about is to see UTEP win games and to win a bowl game for the first game in 55 years.

Who cares about those dumb rankings? All I care about is to see UTEP win games and to win a bowl game for the first game in 55 years.
Well going with that, do you like UTEP’s chances at snapping that streak with the amount of production returning?

These stats kind of support Dimel’s strategy of stacking classes and harvesting JUCOs — slow build.

But he still has to deliver.

If he wins a bowl game, he’s an El Paso legend.
Not so sure about that, will he be remembered for the bowl game or all the losing seasons.

Reactions: denverutep
I hope the players Dimel brought in do replace the production that was lost. He has done it incrementally. He didn't jump from two-star athletes to four star in one shot. It was 2 / 2.5 / 3 star
athletes. Winning teams almost always recruit better than losing teams. If Dimel can go to bowl games two or three years in a row, he will recruit well. If he can win a bowl game, he will be well thought of and be considered a success. If he can win a conference championship and a bigger bowl game, then he'll be a legendary coach here at UTEP. The trick will be to put it on the field. I hope so. Go Miners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT