ADVERTISEMENT

Utep NCAA National Champs

Nobody cares about the dance team or the cheer team. Nobody would care if they went kaput.

1. Pretty awesome. I'm happy for them.

2. "NCAA National Champs" huh? Did you even read your own post? Looks like NDA to me

Reactions: utep2step
1. Pretty awesome. I'm happy for them.

2. "NCAA National Champs" huh? Did you even read your own post? Looks like NDA to me
So it's not a National Championship?? What is NDA?? I dont have to time to investigate. I'm busy.

Nobody cares about the dance team or the cheer team. Nobody would care if they went kaput.
decisions don't be a dick GIF

Reactions: JeeberD
Just stating the truth. Just like the golf, rifle, and tennis teams. Nobody cares about those teams. Football and basketball finances those teams.
A. I'm fairly certain they aren't financed by the athletic department. B. It's pretty pathetic that as a so called UTEP fan, you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate these students for their impressive accomplishment. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Last edited:
A. I'm fairly certain they aren't financed by the athletic department. B. It's pretty pathetic that as a so called UTEP fan, you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate these students for their impressive accomplishment. I hope you're proud of yourself.

The golf, rife, and tennis teams don't sell tickets. Tell me how those teams are financed.

Who said I wouldn't congratulate them if they did something well? I surely would.

What impressive accomplishments? The tennis team was 4-10, the rifle team never finished in 1st place, the women's golf team never finished above third place, and the men's golf team never finished above third place.

All I'm saying is nobody cares about those teams and nobody talks about those teams on this board.

The golf, rife, and tennis teams don't sell tickets. Tell me how those teams are financed.

Who said I wouldn't congratulate them if they did something well? I surely would.

What impressive accomplishments? The tennis team was 4-10, the rifle team never finished in 1st place, the women's golf team never finished above third place, and the men's golf team never finished above third place.

All I'm saying is nobody cares about those teams and nobody talks about those teams on this board.
You do know this original post and my subsequent response to you, was about the dance team right, not the golf, rifle or tennis teams?

Reactions: picks up

I think he’s talking about their funding. The Dance Team is part of the Music Department or Fine Arts. Whereas Golf, Rifle, Tennis are the Athletic Department.

The Dance team is part of the Band.

Reactions: EPUTEP
The only question I have is, onde estan los Guerra's?? 😳😳😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT