ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs FIU

I didn't realize that Hardy also leads us in assists. Powell should be embarrassed

As sloppy of these teams are playing tonight, the neither team is in danger of losing their forced turnovers ranking

Reactions: Lil_Train
Anyone notice on the ESPN+ broadcast they have out conference record wrong lol

Watching the stupid Kayak human vacuum commercial is almost as bad as listening to Mando. Commercial breaks should be a nice break from Mando, they shouldn't extend the pain

• Haha
Mando yelled after that Jam like Hardy jumped off the top rope with a somersault slam on Triple H!!!! Lol 😂

• Haha
The alley oop slam by Kalu reminds me of the Juden Smith days, when Haskins would frequently run inbounds alley oop passes to Juden, though Quintan Gates and Soup Campbell were occasionally on the receiving end of those passes as well

The alley oop slam by Kalu reminds me of the Juden Smith days, when Haskins would frequently run inbounds alley oop passes to Juden, though Quintan Gates and Soup Campbell were occasionally on the receiving end of those passes as well
Juden dunking on Buck Johnson (All American from Alabama) in the Sun Carnival Tourney is one of my favorite memories. Also, them both getting ejected soon there after. Good old days.

Juden dunking on Buck Johnson (All American from Alabama) in the Sun Carnival Tourney is one of my favorite memories. Also, them both getting ejected soon there after. Good old days.
Alabama jumped up by about 20 in that game. We came back and won that game going away. Definitely an exciting to watch in the Don. How I miss the good ol' days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT