ADVERTISEMENT

X/Twitter war Miners fans...😂😂

The El Paso Visuals guy is always complaining about something. He seems to think he's smarter than everyone else all the time, but just ends up making a fool out of himself frequently. In this thread alone, he responds to almost everyone that called him out with his lazy way of spelling words and arrogant answers. Poor form from a self proclaimed media "big dog." Thanks for the entertainment Fili.

The El Paso Visuals guy is always complaining about something. He seems to think he's smarter than everyone else all the time, but just ends up making a fool out of himself frequently. In this thread alone, he responds to almost everyone that called him out with his lazy way of spelling words and arrogant answers. Poor form from a self proclaimed media "big dog." Thanks for the entertainment Fili.

I have encountered that guy a few times. He is an arrogant prick. He thinks he is important because he presses a button and takes pictures. It's hilarious that he said "When you GO OUT bust your butt to create content".

I have encountered that guy a few times. He is an arrogant prick. He thinks he is important because he presses a button and takes pictures. It's hilarious that he said "When you GO OUT bust your butt to create content".
It this the photographer who got into it with the women’s basketball team a couple of years back?

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
What was the beef?
If I remember correctly one of the players tweeted him like “Hey, come take photos at our game. Ha ha” and he was like “You’re not my boss.” Again, it was a long time ago but I remember thinking he went off for no reason. This was a long time ago and like I said it could have been a different photographer all together.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly one of the players tweeted him like “Hey, come take photos at our game. Ha ha” and he was like “You’re not my boss.” Again, it was a long time ago but I remember thinking he went off for no reason. This was a long time ago and like I said it could have been a different photographer all together.

Yep, same guy. He is so cringey.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I’ve noticed there have been a couple of delusional UTEP Miner accounts that have shown up on Twitter/X all of a sudden. These guys want to be the voice of UTEP fandom so bad and they act like this is a storied program like Alabama or Texas.

I’ve noticed there have been a couple of delusional UTEP Miner accounts that have shown up on Twitter/X all of a sudden. These guys want to be the voice of UTEP fandom so bad and they act like this is a storied program like Alabama or Texas.
Excited for Coach Scotty but after Nord, Price and Kugler hiring’s, no mas. As months passed, time has shown Dimel did bring in good recruits to win but couldn’t get it done.

The twitter back n forth with CU is unfortunately not new. UTEP fans got into a twitter war with a top west coast recruit when Floyd was coach years back. It happens.

UTEP has a tough, tough four game slate to start. Feet will land back on earth.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT