ADVERTISEMENT

A TTU Fan's Outlook on the UTEP Game

No tortuga, Obama's legion of haters is in existence simply because of the color of his skin. Of course, the hate is helped along by the Rightwing hate machine that generates the convenient rationalizations to give them cover. And you like the Doc? How sweet of you. You must of loved Mr. nine, nine, nine as well.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I voted for Obama in his first election but I didn't vote for him in the 2nd presidential race. He is terrible and it's not because of his color. Him bowing to the saudi prince and obama care are just to name a few why I don't like him. This country is going down, and its mostly because of idiots like you.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I voted for Obama in his first election but I didn't vote for him in the 2nd presidential race. He is terrible and it's not because of his color. Him bowing to the saudi prince and obama care are just to name a few why I don't like him. This country is going down, and its mostly because of idiots like you.

Let me get this straight. You mock me as a " keyboard tough guy" because I advised you to stay away from a disagreement between myself and another member. Truth, right? Yet you call Vegasminer an idiot behind the safety of your keyboard? Really?

Last edited:
P

El Paso is a smaller Juarez
Honestly Dane u know nothing about El Paso if that what you think, u racist piece of shit. I'm not Hispanic, but u come off as a racist and an ignorant one at that. You apparently have spent no time here to make that ignorant statement. Fkn Prick! Yes I used that language cause I hate Racists! Talk about the game and No way in Hell Lubbock is a better city to live than EP not in any way, its a small college city with no scenery and no culture!

Reactions: UTEPy79
Not at the game more at the injury of our beat player and your overall racist attitude. I concede the game and our offense is Dependant on one player, Good Luck Tech the rest of the way as far as you your an Ass so hope u get a flat on the drive home from the game lol

Easy now Natty. Let this dog have its day. No need to feed a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT