ADVERTISEMENT

Another QB for UTEP

Has Greenlee showed up? Graduate transfers are non binding until they show up on campus. I think the players are supposed to be back in town today for summer workouts and classes.

I agree tribal. I think the coaching staff has plans for him at another position. I could see them moving him to a WR. He looks very athletic. I don't see him at QB.

Here are his JUCO stats

6 games played
35 completions/64 attempts/475 yards/5 TD's
55 Rushing attempts/316 yards

Looks like there is a UTEP/El Paso connection. Courtesy of woodrow11706 on Minerrush:

It looks like Tevin played out his high school days at Timberview under James Brown, who graduated from Andress in 88. JB played in the defensive secondary with Anthony Hooks on some of those really good AHS teams in the late 80s/early 90s. Anthony played for UTEP 89-92. Brown was the O-Coord under Coach Sep when Andress lost to Abilene HIgh in like 95.

With Greenlee on campus the signing of Muse is very telling. There are now four qbs on the roster. Last year before Lefty was hurt, Metz was working out at tightend. With Muse's arrival Metz can now switch positions. Or if Kavika doesnt win the job they could redshirt him, keep Metz at qb and let Muse run read option packages like Kavika did last year. Although under Pease I dont expect a two qb system. Muse's arrival gives the coaching staff much needed flexibility at the posistion.

Reactions: minerdear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT