ADVERTISEMENT

Monday recruiting and portal notebook

Featuring insight on a number of UTEP targets on the recruiting trail and in the transfer portal.

Okay serious question:
What % chance you give Utep landing Adrian Wilson ? I have a feeling Utep has a good chance at snagging him up. Also how would you feel if he picked Utep over Oklahoma?

Look Thune. He is here working out with a current Miner . Utep has to be one of the favorites to land him don't you think??

Featuring insight on a number of UTEP targets on the recruiting trail and in the transfer portal.

Some really good targets, however, we have seen some potential recruits that just did not pan out once they were on campus. I am hopefull that the system CSW has implemented will produce some Coach Mike Price results but instead of tapering out the Miners will get to the top of the mountain.

Reactions: groundrounds
Okay serious question:
What % chance you give Utep landing Adrian Wilson ? I have a feeling Utep has a good chance at snagging him up. Also how would you feel if he picked Utep over Oklahoma?
Wilson is not a take right now at many of the larger schools that have offered. He was silented to Oklahoma at one point last summer, but then flipped to TCU and later to Oregon. His recruitment has been all over the place.

Odds UTEP lands him are slim but not nonexistent. He has reciprocated the love from the Miner staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT