ADVERTISEMENT

Any Viewing Parties for game??

Prospero915

Rookie
Nov 16, 2014
Does anyone know of any bars or places that will have the game?

Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to stream it

Spirit of 66 bar across from UTEP just posted on their Instagram that they will have the game

Tortuga will have it. Won't be on the big screen or surround sound, but it will be on. There is UFC as well, but no cover.

I went to that place once, wasn’t my thing. I prefer bars in the downtown or central area. West side bars are too stuffy. A lot of pretentious people over there.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Ha. Obviously you HAVEN'T been there. I see a lot of young down to earth people that are trying to get the most out of their money since the prices are so good.
Whatever. Not selling you a bar on here. The question was asked, so I tossed it out there.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Ha. Obviously you HAVEN'T been there. I see a lot of young down to earth people that are trying to get the most out of their money since the prices are so good.
Whatever. Not selling you a bar on here. The question was asked, so I tossed it out there.

I can vouch. Not pretentious. Damn good prices. Great bar food. Good peops. That’s been my experience at Tortugas.

I did.

4.2/5 out of 194 reviews on google. 4.5/5 out of 67 on Facebook. 3.5 out of 13 on yelp. 4/5 on grubhub and 7.1/10 on foursquare. The reviews indicate only a small percentage of the visitors have a bad experience.

While I have never personally been there I will definitely stop by next time I’m in El Paso and check it out.

Well, it's on the SEC Network so most sports bars will have it, providing they are open at 10 am. (like Tortuga...LOL) Again, most sports bars open at 10 on the weekends now that football has started.

Their logo is so cute. Does anyone know if they have any Full House trivia contests there? My friends and I are looking for a new place to do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT