ADVERTISEMENT

Fools Golding Year 4 Prep

TxRdKiller

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2001
Let's be real. Fools Golding will be here next season. He is going to give the freshmen and Big Ham more minutes and get cover for Senter to keep him at least one more year. He will say that the freshmen and Ham showed improvement and that Barbeque will be eligible and things will finally be better in year 4.

I'm prepping for next year the way I prep for every year. I bring zero expectations that UTEP will be any good. Zero. I'm not from Missouri but I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully before I meet my maker Mother Earth.

Let's be real. Fools Golding will be here next season. He is going to give the freshmen and Big Ham more minutes and get cover for Senter to keep him at least one more year. He will say that the freshmen and Ham showed improvement and that Barbeque will be eligible and things will finally be better in year 4.

I'm prepping for next year the way I prep for every year. I bring zero expectations that UTEP will be any good. Zero. I'm not from Missouri but I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully before I meet my maker Mother Earth.
Fool’s Golding will definitely be back because Senter is too stubborn to fire him. But at least 8 to 10 players will be gone, some to graduation, and most to the transfer portal. It’ll be another rebuilding year and another endless cycle of mediocrity.

I like some of the young players, but I don’t see any of them as a solution to the loss of Tae Hardy. I see Terrell replacing Zid Powell’s production but who will replace Hardy? I guess we will see what comes from the transfer portal. 😬

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Just play the young guys and let them mature with experience. I've been saying this since early in conference play.

Golding makes no in game adjustments and thinks we still have chance . He's digging his own grave.

Play the young guys with Hardy, play man defense with no hedging. Allow for some back side help in the paint. Get rid of the random substitutions and see what happens. No more gimmicks. Get back to basics. Practice fvckn free throws! We have some solid dudes on this team.

PG Terrell
SG Hardy
SF Frazier
PF Jones
C Kalu

Bring Camper, Cole, Horton and Hamilton off the bench. Let the seniors provide support from the deep bench for a while (Or indefinitely I dont care).

Bring in somebody to train Kalu and Mbengue. Bring in Wolfram if you have to. He's right down the street. Bring in an assistant that can recruit or bring a transfer with him. Or go out and recruit 2 game changing transfers and turn this shit around already. Do what you have to do or move on.

Last edited:
Just play the young guys and let them mature with experience. I've been saying this since early in conference play.

Golding makes no in game adjustments and thinks we still have chance . He's digging his own grave.

Play the young guys with Hardy, play man defense with no hedging. Allow for some back side help in the paint. Get rid of the random substitutions and see what happens. No more gimmicks. Get back to basics. Practice fvckn free throws! We have some solid dudes on this team.

PG Terrell
SG Hardy
SF Frazier
PF Jones
C Kalu

Bring Camper, Cole, Horton and Hamilton off the bench. Let the seniors provide support from the deep bench for a while (Or indefinitely I dont care).

Bring in somebody to train Kalu and Mbengue. Bring in Wolfram if you have to. He's right down the street. Bring in an assistant that can recruit or bring a transfer with him. Or go out and recruit 2 game changing transfers and turn this shit around already. Do what you have to do or move on.
See, it’s cathartic, huh?

Thank unihorn. I used to just write the word out and it would be ******* out. Saw unihorn’s version and now I use it all the damn time. He’s the pioneer here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT