ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Prediction Thread

AZminer wins this week's prediction, so he/she can start the predictions thread for the game @ Texas Tech. If not posted by Monday night, I will just go ahead and post it.

Actually, I believe my score was the closest . . . ;)

. . . but I will confer my privileges to AZ, since I won't be around for awhile.

All joking aside, best wishes to UTEP the rest of the way. I wish the teams we had back in my day were as scrappy as this team is. I expect a winning season and another Bowl for the Miners.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Why by Monday night? What is it with the time limit? Some guys aren't here every single day like you. Also some people like to give it a few days to see if anything develops injury or personnel wise before making their predictions. My two cents mastah.

Ok, I see azminer responded to your post, so that's cool, still don't get the time limit though.

Last edited:
Actually, I believe my score was the closest . . . ;)

. . . but I will confer my privileges to AZ, since I won't be around for awhile.

All joking aside, best wishes to UTEP the rest of the way. I wish the teams we had back in my day were as scrappy as this team is. I expect a winning season and another Bowl for the Miners.

haha Sorry about that. I completely missed your prediction.

I think Arkansas will be a good team this year who could win the SEC West. I am not too worried about UTEP right now. Hopefully UTEP goes to a bowl AND wins.

Why by Monday night? What is it with the time limit? Some guys aren't here every single day like you. Also some people like to give it a few days to see if anything develops injury or personnel wise before making their predictions. My two cents mastah.

Ok, I see azminer responded to your post, so that's cool, still don't get the time limit though.

lol I didn't think post people gave much thought to the predictions.

You need glasses because AZminer didn't respond to my post.

Monday is a good day to start just to get the ball rolling. Of course one person has to complain. haha

lol I didn't think post people gave much thought to the predictions.

You need glasses because AZminer didn't respond to my post.

Monday is a good day to start just to get the ball rolling. Of course one person has to complain. haha

He did respond to your post. Maybe not in so many words...but with a thumbs up.

Reactions: allminer
Lucky for you there isn't that other finger option. I guess questioning something is complaining in your eyes? Thought you were big on debate?

Lucky for you there isn't that other finger option. I guess questioning something is complaining in your eyes? Thought you were big on debate?

I don't care what somebody says to me online or if they throw me the finger.

There was nothing to debate. I figured nobody would question and/or complain about a prediction thread on a message board. But, I guess I should have known better because somebody else's feelings got hurt because he/she wasn't the one who started the thread.

meme_are_you_sure-4.jpg

Dude/chick, you don't own this board - moderator take over............this fake UTEP fan wants to set the rules for the prediction thread, f that.........Chi back off, AZ will start it when he's ready to, even if it's after Monday.....

Dude/chick, you don't own this board - moderator take over............this fake UTEP fan wants to set the rules for the prediction thread, f that.........Chi back off, AZ will start it when he's ready to, even if it's after Monday.....

8ae59caf4149180ffeef896d2e9c499ec517f39ddc415fcadd2eab9cebf6156a.jpg

It's hilarious that AZminer liked my post and had no problem with it, yet the same old people here who like to complain and troll this board have a problem with it.

Reactions: develman
Those pics you post are very effective.......I'm so overwhelmed by that approach, don't even know what to respond, ..........wow, you're so effective with that approach...

Wow - I'd love to see you in person, b/c I bet you are 5'6" on tippy toes and 150 completely wet.......you fit the profile.........keep hiding online......it's safe, right??

Anyone else would have been booted off this board long ago. Whoever is the moderator, show some balls and get rid of this this punk already.

According to who? I asked a question, why the time limit, then gave a reason as to why Monday is too soon in my opinion. Opinion, got that? Only you have them? Tell me, where's the complaining? Explain it oh might one.

Last edited:
According to who?

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Look at all the posts and your lackey's posts. All of them were on topic but you and your lackey's posts. Like I stated on the other thread, this will be the last time I will ever respond to you or your lackey. I should have done it before, but now I learned it's not worth responding to people who try to derail threads and then blame the derailment on another person.

Come on mod. I asked why the deadline for the prediction thread. Jeep pretty much asked the same thing. Chi just took it upon himself to set the rules when he could have asked for discussion among the members. Could have avoided this whole fiasco. Instead he accuses us of derailing the thread. Our questions were on topic. His responses with those memes aren't, and are downright immature and childish, to use some of chi's favorite quotes. You can bring some sanity to this board quickly. You lectured us both sometime back. I held up my end. This dude flat out lied to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT