MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Who do we want him to bring?

I would like :

QB Mike Diliello
RB Jevon Jackson
WR Tre Shackelford
WR Trey Goodman

PK Maddux Trujillo: amazing stat from last year. I don't think he has missed.

LB Tyler Long :108 tackles 2023
LB Sam Howard 105 tackles 2023

And maybe some O Linemen .

El Paso Native Khatib Lyles is on the team but he didn't do much this season.

Miners in Portal. Who do think will come back? I want Ballard and Burgess to stay.

Who do we want him to bring?

I would like :

QB Mike Diliello
RB Jevon Jackson
WR Tre Shackelford
WR Trey Goodman

PK Maddux Trujillo: amazing stat from last year. I don't think he has missed.

LB Tyler Long :108 tackles 2023
LB Sam Howard 105 tackles 2023

And maybe some O Linemen .

El Paso Native Khatib Lyles is on the team but he didn't do much this season.
Their QB can't come he's used up he's eligibility I believe. RB and WR we t to HS together so that's a good combo

Reactions: kickballpro
Their QB can't come he's used up he's eligibility I believe. RB and WR we t to HS together so that's a good combo
He's bringing a QB he was recruiting for Austin Peay. I think he's from high school, he probably will need a transfer or JC guy at QB unless he likes one of the guys on the roster.

I want no part of Smith. Just too inconsistent and not worth it. Of course Ballard and Burgess would be great, but I’d also like to see him keep the defense together.

Any word of if CSW is keeping any of the Dimel recruits/offers sent?

I want no part of Smith. Just too inconsistent and not worth it. Of course Ballard and Burgess would be great, but I’d also like to see him keep the defense together.

Any word of if CSW is keeping any of the Dimel recruits/offers sent?
I don’t think Dimel had done much in the way of recruiting. I remember seeing a couple of offers floating around but he knew he was finished so he probably didn’t care to try bringing in a class.

He's bringing a QB he was recruiting for Austin Peay. I think he's from high school, he probably will need a transfer or JC guy at QB unless he likes one of the guys on the roster.
I thought Cade McConnell showed some stuff.

Mike D (QB) is done -- no eligibility left. You would hope we could get:
- Javon Jackson RB
- Trey Shackleford (already has 6 offers in the portal)

But Y'all are missing the best player on that team and FCS return man of the year -- we need KAM THOMAS!! He too is in the portal and has a few offers already. He's the guy we need.

Mike D (QB) is done -- no eligibility left. You would hope we could get:
- Javon Jackson RB
- Trey Shackleford (already has 6 offers in the portal)

But Y'all are missing the best player on that team and FCS return man of the year -- we need KAM THOMAS!! He too is in the portal and has a few offers already. He's the guy we need.
Has Utep offered Kam?

I don't see it on twitter (yet) but would be shocked if they didn't -- he's a game changer. He has some good offers already... Fingers crossed.

Why haven't any of the Utep QBs entered the portal? Do they think they have a shot a playing? I'm sure new coaching staff will want their own guy . I think the only one that fits Sotty system is McNamara. Seth Mouser is a interesting prospect but I dont think he ever plays at Utep. Either way I think Welden will bring in his own guy.

Why haven't any of the Utep QBs entered the portal? Do they think they have a shot a playing? I'm sure new coaching staff will want their own guy . I think the only one that fits Sotty system is McNamara. Seth Mouser is a interesting prospect but I dont think he ever plays at Utep. Either way I think Welden will bring in his own guy.
I sure hope Walden brings in his own guy. And maybe they haven't entered the portal because no one wants them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT