ADVERTISEMENT

BB Halftime/T.O. Entertainment suggestions..

This years halftime stuff has improved a bit with contest, bands, and now a DJ. Now about bringing back the Burrito/pizza man and the blimp that drops cash. I can see it now, people fighting over the cash and the blimp deflates. "oh the humanity!!"

Most of the entertainment has already been decided for the rest of the season:

January 11: AMERICA'S BEST DUNK TEAM "ACRODUNK!

January 13: UTEP CHEER CAMP 2017 WINNER- AMERICAS HIGH SCHOOL JV CHEER

Februay 1: PATRIOTIC CELEBRATION

February 3: TBD

February 10: TRIBUTE TO HISPANIC CULTURE

February 22: THROWING IT BACK TO THE 90'S WITH THE MINERS & RETRO PAYDIRT PETE

February 24: TBD

Who's Bob? I know some of you are obsessed with that name, bit it has never been stated who he is.
That’s the running joke. It was going on before I joined this board. I caught on to it quickly but I do wonder how long it will take you to figure out who bob oso is.

Reactions: Sports Talk Carlos
Who's Bob? I know some of you are obsessed with that name, bit it has never been stated who he is.

I am glad you asked. Actually, you are Bob! It might not be your actually name but you are most definitely Bob. I wouldn’t say anyone is obsessed though. It’s not like we are performing google searches on you, or revealing your actual name, or telling everyone where you worked. That would be obsessed. No, it’s just easier to call you Bob. I mean, earlier in this thread you were posting as UTEP05. Now you are El Paso 777. Who knows what your next user name will be?

Pizza Man is better left in the past. I don't see Peter Piper Pizza bringing it back. The blimp was fun. I figure dropping free movie rentals is outdated now though. The souvenir basketballs caused enough negative crowd reaction. I imagine cash would be worse. Every game i've seen fans shout obscenities after not getting a cheap shirt after a three point shot.

Reactions: Sports Talk Carlos
That’s the running joke. It was going on before I joined this board. I caught on to it quickly but I do wonder how long it will take you to figure out who bob oso is.

I guess you two are the only two people who get the "joke:,

I am glad you asked. Actually, you are Bob! It might not be your actually name but you are most definitely Bob. I wouldn’t say anyone is obsessed though. It’s not like we are performing google searches on you, or revealing your actual name, or telling everyone where you worked. That would be obsessed. No, it’s just easier to call you Bob. I mean, earlier in this thread you were posting as UTEP05. Now you are El Paso 777. Who knows what your next user name will be?

Nope, that's not obsessed. That's being smart and calling out people. Funny because those people that I called out rarely post at all. Maybe they learned their lesson not to be idiots.

But what's the "joke"? Do you have an answer? What's "funny" about calling me Bob?

Stop littering the threads. I have reported all your posts and I know others have as well. We know you are just here for attention. If you want attention litter another board.
Cmon BOB...... we all know you are the one of many screen names...lol

New handle name=same crap=ignore button. Should've done it a long time ago.

BTW, some DJ is supposed to be performing for Thursday game as per Big600 but I did not get his name and the interview was so boring I changed the station.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, but I don't enjoy watching them.

We've stated our views. Let's see what others think.
I take it you didn't care for "Viva, El Paso"? LOL!

It's college. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT