ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

The Alabama and WVU losses for WKU may come back to bite them. WKU had a chance to pull out both those games, especially against WVU when I though WKU was the better team, but they couldn't finish.

Reactions: Lil_Train
UNT the west leader, has had some interesting postponement/cancelations. Currently missing games vs #1 WKU and #2 ODU from the east and #2 UAB in the west.

CUSA seeding a mess?

"HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WVVA) - The Thundering Herd will not travel to Houston this weekend for a series with Rice, due to COVID-19 issues in the Owls' program.

The games, slated for Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, will not be made up. It is the ninth and tenth games that the program has been forced to postpone or cancel.

Marshall (12-5) is next slated to play on Friday, February 26 and Saturday, February 27 when it hosts North Texas."

I watched the Fresno State vs UNLV game last night. Aside from two complete air balls, Stroud was very efficient. He had a nice bucket that was meant to be an alley oop in the first half. Showed great body control and ability to adjust in mid air. Also the 360 dunk. Think he had 18 or 20 points on like 8-13 or 14 from the field. 6-8 rebounds.

Sure would’ve helped this Miner team out tremendously. Can’t at all blame a guy for bolting who deserved more than the 8-9 minutes a game he got last year. WTF was Terry thinking?!?

No doubt Onyema will probably follow suit.

I watched the Fresno State vs UNLV game last night. Aside from two complete air balls, Stroud was very efficient. He had a nice bucket that was meant to be an alley oop in the first half. Showed great body control and ability to adjust in mid air. Also the 360 dunk. Think he had 18 or 20 points on like 8-13 or 14 from the field. 6-8 rebounds.

Sure would’ve helped this Miner team out tremendously. Can’t at all blame a guy for bolting who deserved more than the 8-9 minutes a game he got last year. WTF was Terry thinking?!?

No doubt Onyema will probably follow suit.
And he is shooting 35% from 3. There is still plenty of room to grow (defense, assists and free throws), but with with hard work he has a very high ceiling. I think right now it was even trade with Kennedy, but I think Stroud ends up being better.

Overall it's just another example of Terry over recruiting for no reason.

The couple times I’ve seen Stroud play this year, he is better than Kennedy. I’ve been blown away by Kennedy’s “potential” only to see it go dormant for the next 8-10 games. I’d say Kennedy does play better defense, however the difference is nearly negligible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT