ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2024- '25🏀⛹️

Duke is televising their exhibtion and we can't even get stats from our exhibitions? WTF. I thought the were SECRET.

UVU basketball didn’t exist 20 years ago. Now we’re the highlight of their home schedule. We’ve fallen hard.
Isn't that a tiny compliment? Wouldn't Duke be the highlight of our home schedule, hypothetically speaking? I'd be more upset if they were touting North Dakota as the highlight.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Duke is televising their exhibtion and we can't even get stats from our exhibitions? WTF. I thought the were SECRET.
It has to do with being a charity exhibition. Remember when we hosted a charity exhibition with Texas Tech to help victims of the Walmart shooting we had a crowd, radio, and stats. The super secret squirrel exhibitions have no fans, media, or published stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
UVU basketball didn’t exist 20 years ago. Now we’re the highlight of their home schedule. We’ve fallen hard.

Isn't that a tiny compliment? Wouldn't Duke be the highlight of our home schedule, hypothetically speaking? I'd be more upset if they were touting North Dakota as the highlight.
It is a compliment that they consider us the highlight of their home schedule. The bad news here is that we're playing UVU on the road. If we schedule UVU it should be as a home cupcake.

It is a compliment that they consider us the highlight of their home schedule. The bad news here is that we're playing UVU on the road. If we schedule UVU it should be as a home cupcake.
UVU has been in the WAC for about 10 years. The WAC and CUSA are relatively equal and have been for awhile in basketball. CUSA was a #15 seed and the WAC was a #12 seed in the NCAAs last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT