ADVERTISEMENT

Conference affiliation

I think now MW/CUSA /AAC will have to link up now.

Pac or Big 12 will pick from the Mountain west and the AAC.

I think now MW/CUSA /AAC will have to link up now.

Pac or Big 12 will pick from the Mountain west and the AAC.
No one has to do anything with CUSA. Once the other conferences take the pick of the litter, the Mountain West with new additions and AAC will still be heads and shoulders above CUSA. UTEP has to pray they are offered by the MW.
CUSA may be made up of a bunch of FCS teams soon. One can argue the MAC and Sun Belt are better. CUSA is the odd man out as this may be the final blow.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
No one has to do anything with CUSA. Once the other conferences take the pick of the litter, the Mountain West with new additions and AAC will still be heads and shoulders above CUSA. UTEP has to pray they are offered by the MW.
CUSA may be made up of a bunch of FCS teams soon. One can argue the MAC and Sun Belt are better. CUSA is the odd man out as this may be the final blow.

There is no argument. CUSA will be a worse football conference than the MAC and Sun Belt. Remains to be seen on basketball. I have some hope, it can be better than it is now.

Reactions: Rocketsr
There is no argument. CUSA will be a worse football conference than the MAC and Sun Belt. Remains to be seen on basketball. I have some hope, it can be better than it is now.
Liberty is better than anyone in the Sun Belt and the MAC. Liberty is probably the Boise State of the east coast.

Liberty is better than anyone in the Sun Belt and the MAC. Liberty is probably the Boise State of the east coast.
Too bad there’s 8 other teams in CUSA to drag it down. Liberty lost to La-Monroe and La-Lafayette last year, so they’re not “better than anyone in the Sun Belt”.

Reactions: Rocketsr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT