ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy things that have happened under CTF

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
MBB in no particular order ... are there any others?

1. Gambling scandal
2. Fight with Steve Alford
3. Fight with Andy Enfield
4. Public Isaac Hamilton drama
5. Ejection at East Carolina
6. Ejection at La Tech (shoved Earvin Morris)
7. Memphis meltdown in CUSA Championship
8. Loss to Pacific (who ended the year 16-15) in 1st sellout, 1st game under CTF
9. 2-6 record against NMSU last 4 years (5-7 overall under CTF)
10. Losses to UTSA, Norfolk State, FAU, a depleted/sanctioned So. Miss team (worst one was 2 seasons ago when we were up by 19 in the final minutes)
11. Horrendous roster turnover
12. Last season's schedule

Tucson, I think we all understand...you hate Floyd and want him gone. We get it already.

For the record, I don't believe any of your list is "embarrassing". Maybe you should go kick a rock or something to relieve your frustration?

Reactions: miner661
I do not hate anyone. I just wish we could be better than we have been. When coach started it was like a dream come true. I wish at some point someone would take some accountability and say listen I know I have underperformed but here is the plan to get us back on track instead of trying to convince fans that 19 wins with the weakest schedule in recent history is great for the program. For the record I don't HATE Floyd I wish him the best he is an awesome man. I would lay off if someone in the AD spoke up and admitted that this is not what we ALL deserve and had a plan to get us where we need to be. But instead the athletic department is above most of us and answers to no one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesarabia
Yeah, because the Administration reads this board religiously. That'll work.

If you think Bob Stull gives a rats a$$ what fans think, you are kidding yourself. Until the big boosters or the major fan base results in declining money or major loss of ticket sales, then and only then will he make a move.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT