ADVERTISEMENT

CUSATV audio

I wont believe that there isn't one ex miner that can't do sportscasting. This wouldn't be acceptable in other schools. But like always Utep fans don't care and wonder why Utep doesn't get invited to a better conferences.

I wont believe that there isn't one ex miner that can't do sportscasting. This wouldn't be acceptable in other schools. But like always Utep fans don't care and wonder why Utep doesn't get invited to a better conferences.
Come on Fili, you don’t believe that statement.

Texas play by play commentators for the LHN are get this. One graduated from Miami and the other from Oregon. Crazy huh?

Texas play by play commentators for the LHN are get this. One graduated from Miami and the other from Oregon. Crazy huh?
Fili logic: "But like always Utep TEXAS fans don't care and wonder why Utep TEXAS doesn't get invited to a better conferences."

Reactions: JCorona
Alex Loeb and Paul Sunderland.

Most companies and universities hire the best available candidates, regardless of whether they are alumni.

That’s exactly what UTEP did.
Do they call the Texas Football games?

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Do they call the Texas Football games?
That's a funny question, but I'll clarify for you, Fili.

The Big 12 and now the SEC have TV contracts with national media partners. The networks holding these TV rights provide their own broadcast teams. So, the answer is no. If Texas were playing on ESPN+ or LHN, then yes, they would.

That's a funny question, but I'll clarify for you, Fili.

The Big 12 and now the SEC have TV contracts with national media partners. The networks holding these TV rights provide their own broadcast teams. So, the answer is no. If Texas were playing on ESPN+ or LHN, then yes, they would.
Well it looks like ESPN hired them not Utep or UT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT