ADVERTISEMENT

Do we want ttu to win a natty, or not?

Texas Tech and MSU both played smothering defense, with lots of contact from both sides that the refs could have called as fouls, but for the most part they let them play. Texas Tech plays great defense but their defense is even better when the refs swallow their whistles. I think the outcome of tonight's game depends heavily on what type of game the refs call.

Texas Tech and MSU both played smothering defense, with lots of contact from both sides that the refs could have called as fouls, but for the most part they let them play. Texas Tech plays great defense but their defense is even better when the refs swallow their whistles. I think the outcome of tonight's game depends heavily on what type of game the refs call.
You hit the nail smack dab on the head! I've been thinking that same thing all along. Over the years how many Miner games have we struggled through when we thought we were seeing great defense only to have it wrecked by whistle happy refs?
The outcome could easily be in the hands (and the eyes) of how the game is called. So far Tech has been the benefactor of loosely called games. No doubt.

While Virginia had had heartbreaking losses they have been great ball for a few years now. Tech has put together a nice team the last three years. Can they finish tonight? Can and will Tech pay to keep this program an elite program. Tech is notorious for being cheap at times and will football stay #1 priority?

I wonder who the guy wearing the Texas shirt behind the Virginia bench is going for.

I wonder who the guy wearing the Texas shirt behind the Virginia bench is going for.
My experience living with a big XII family and reading online, they cheer for the rival school in games like this.

Heck of a game. OT. I lost my parlay but covered my bets betting on who would score the first 3 pointer of the game. Virginia's Jerome. LOL.

Well, ain't that a shame. Plucky plains of Texas Tech just isn't good enough to be an NCAA champion. Awe shucks maybe someday Tech maybe someday, but it ain't today mother ****ers!

Well, ain't that a shame. Plucky plains of Texas Tech just isn't good enough to be an NCAA champion. Awe shucks maybe someday Tech maybe someday, but it ain't today mother ****ers!

Dallas sportscaster was talking about Tech last night saying they're getting a big-time baller from Fort Worth that will make Tech BETTER next year.

No mention of UTEP getting better...

Hell yeah. Let the beers flow tonight.

Dallas sportscaster was talking about Tech last night saying they're getting a big-time baller from Fort Worth that will make Tech BETTER next year.

No mention of UTEP getting better...
Yeah? And what the **** does that have to do with what I said?

No mention of UTEP by Dallas sportcast?

Tech/Beard are 2 years ahead of UTEP/Terry. I have said that Tech is laying out a model that UTEP can follow

Beard's 2nd year crop of recruits were Z. Smith, Culver and Moretti (big time sleepers). In his 3rd cycle he added 2 really good grad transfers and a 5-star recruit. 4th cycle and the studs are rolling in...

UTEP and Terry haven't done squat yet, so why would guys in Dallas care about them. Let's see were UTEP stands 2 years from today.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT