ADVERTISEMENT

Do we want ttu to win a natty, or not?

Phi Slamma Jamma was better than this Texas Tech team. They couldn't win it against a largely inferior NC State team.

I was all in for Virginia, but Tony Bennett is a friend of my cousin and her husband so the whole Texas Western thing was just a bonus.

Oh well. Texas schools always carry on about tradition, so in effect they ALL love the past.

I just shake my head at you, 2step.
A senator from Texas is supposed to cheer against a Texas team in the championship game? I guess YOU would have complained if he didn't post his support too.
Let's keep politics out of it.
Screw Tech. I'm glad they lost. Just like I was glad Houston lost to NC State. It's cool they get to the championship, but ya gotta lose when you get there. LOL

I just shake my head at you, 2step.
A senator from Texas is supposed to cheer against a Texas team in the championship game? I guess YOU would have complained if he didn't post his support too.
Let's keep politics out of it.
Screw Tech. I'm glad they lost. Just like I was glad Houston lost to NC State. It's cool they get to the championship, but ya gotta lose when you get there. LOL

Dude, he jinxed it. Do some Googling.

Dude, he jinxed it. Do some Googling.
Texas Tech jinxed themselves by canceling Tuesday’s classes. Bad move. They should have waited to win the game first before designating Tuesday as a celebration day.

Reactions: develman
Texas Tech jinxed themselves by canceling Tuesday’s classes. Bad move. They should have waited to win the game first before designating Tuesday as a celebration day.

They didn’t miss much.

jdubb66, why do you hate America?
source.gif

Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT