ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ Sun Bowl projections

So according to you, NMSU would be disappointed about going to Albuquerque but thrilled to go to El Paso?
Doesn't the Sun Bowl pay more and the game is on CBS. Doesnt the Sun Bowl have better ratings than the New Mexico Bowl?

😂. This coming from a shit athletic department that no P5 conference wanted.
Like I said, "hope they eat Chico's Tacos and get the runz".
d4necou-2700104b-2244-4963-8f02-c6d7f2993311.gif

I’ve always hated that orange and blue that surrounds the field. It should be standard white color like every other football field is.
How do they do it at AT&T Stadium when the Cowboys play or the Cotton Bowl with the turf? Do they change it like remove the paint or change all 120 yards of carpet? Would UTEP be willing to do this?

Tickets are actually less than face value on resale sites and even Ticketmaster resale.
Yup. Once players started opting out, people aren’t so interested in the game anymore. Glad I sold my tickets as quickly as I did. Christmas came early for me. 😁

Yup. Once players started opting out, people aren’t so interested in the game anymore. Glad I sold my tickets as quickly as I did. Christmas came early for me. 😁

I think a lot of people snatched up tickets thinking they’d make a fortune and now realize that the demand isn’t what they thought it would be.

How much did you sell your tickets?

There is just too much supply on the secondary market, so that's why prices went down.

A bunch of face value tickets were released yesterday and those were gone quick. Many people don't even think about looking on resale sites.

Confused? Why are they cheaper than face value?

Because there is too much supply on the secondary market and too much competition. The Sun Bowl's capacity if 46,670. Let's say right now 5,000 tickets are being sold on the secondary market (let's just say there are 1,000 sellers). Every seller is competing against one another and trying to sell their tickets. Therefore, each seller keeps lowering the prices just to get rid of them. Now, let's say there are only 1,000 tickets being sold on the secondary market (with 200 sellers). There is a lot less competition (therefore, prices will rise since face value tickets are sold out).

Also, many people don't think to look on the secondary market for cheaper prices. I heard a number of people this past week tell me they can't go to the game because they couldn't get tickets and the game is sold out. I told them to get tickets cheaper on resale sites and they were shocked that prices were lower than face value.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT